686 Men's Mannual Legacy Insulated Snowboard Jacket
Start your own history with the 686 Men's Mannual Legacy Insulated Snowboard Jacket. Waterproof and breathable, this jacket can be made from several fabrics depending on your color choice, but know that its fully taped seams and 80 gram insulation will keep you warm and dry no matter what. As with most 686 garments it has an adjustable powder skirt with pant-to-jacket connection points for that complete seal against the elements. The fixed hood has a 3-in-1 pull system and stretch panels on the sides for easy on off. Mesh gusseted pit zips and an easy access zippered chest vent help with moisture management, while articulated elbows aid in unrestricted movement. There are also seven pockets scattered about the jacket including two front hip handwarmer pockets, and an internal stash pocket. Pass on your love of quality and skillfully designed gear with the Mannual Legacy Insulated Snowboard Jacket for men from 686.
- Material: Infidry-10 100% poly mini herringbone denim or 100% poly 2 color piece dye checked plaid or 100% nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% nylon taffeta / 100% poly brushed and peached tricot / 100% poly mesh
- Insulation: Body insulation, 80 g
- Thermal rating: 7
- Waterproof/Breathable: 10,000 MM/8,000 G
- Fully taped seams
- 3-in-1 single pull hood drawcord adjustment
- Easy on and off covered stretch hood panels
- Underarm vents with "smooth-operatorâ€� mesh gussets
- Easy access zippered chest vent
- Adjustable powder skirt with pant-to-jacket connection points
- Articulated elbows
- Drawcord hem
- 7 pockets including chest cargo pocket with flip-up pass pocket and internal media pocket
Buy the 686 Mannual Legacy Insulated Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - 686 Men's Mannual Legacy Insulated Snowboard Jacket
686 Manual Legacy jacket
Good bang for buck in a full-featured jacket that withstands Northeast mountain wind chill. Chest pocket is just a zipper without pocket, and inside pocket just barely fits iPhone with Otterbox. Otherwise, great jacket for this climate.