Adidas Men's Terrex Swift Solo Approach Shoes
Whether you've got a short scramble to the bouldering area or a 2 hour hike to the rock wall, the Adidas Terrex Swift Solo Approach Shoes for men will keep you sure-footed as you navigate rugged terrain with your heavy climbing back or crash pad. A mesh and synthetic upper with mesh lining allows plenty of breathability without compromising durability. The approach-specific Traxion outsole has a cleat design for maximum grip in all directions, with a toe cap for added grip and protection, a climbing zone underfoot and a hiking heel. The asymmetrical heel loop lets you easily attach your shoes to your back when you're belaying in your flip flops or to your harness when you're topping out and hiking down from a long multi-pitch.
- Upper: Mesh and synthetic
- Lining: Mesh
- High-traction toe cap for extra grip and improved toe protection
- Asymmetrical heel loop for easy attachment to harness or backpack
- Approach-specific Traxion™ outsole with climbing zone and hiking heel
- Weight (half pair): 11.5 ounces (size 9)
Buy the Adidas Terrex Swift Solo Approach Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.