Adidas Men's Trans X Mid Gore-Tex Leather Hiking Boots
Push the pace in the Adidas Trans X Mid Gore-Tex Leather Hiking Boots for men. Whether you're backpacking the John Muir trail or getting up and down Mt. Whitney in a day, these Adidas hiking boots will keep your feet comfortable, supported and protected. The Trans X boots are made with tough, nubuck and suede leather for a supportive, stable fit, while the waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane seals out the elements without overheating your foot. A molded foam insole provides cushioning and full forefoot adiPRENE+ promotes propulsion and efficiency, for which you will be exceedingly grateful when you hit mile 37 on day two. Formotion in the midsole and a protection plate keep you stable, while a rugged rubber outsole helps keep you on your feet.
- Upper: Hardy nubuck and suede leather uppers for a supportive fit
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof breathability
- Molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning
- Heel pull loop for an easier on and off
- Notched ankle and heel for added comfort
- Plush tongue and collar
- Outdoor-specific Formotion™ midsole unit for enhanced motion control and downhill comfort
- Full-forefoot adiPRENE®+ promotes forefoot propulsion and efficiency
- Protection Plate provides impact protection and forefoot stabilization
- Outsole: Rubber outsole with rugged traction pattern
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz (size 12)
Buy the Adidas Trans X Mid Gore-Tex Leather Hiking Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.