Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Pants
Whether you are taking it easy with a day of lift-served skiing or heading out for a week of glacier travel, the lightweight, durable Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Pants are a perfect match for those who participate in year-round mountain sports. These Arcteryx ski pants are made from three layer Gore-Tex XCR fabric and are tough enough for negotiating granite walls. With the inclusion of Schoeller Keprotec instep patches, sharp ski edges and crampon points no longer pose a pant-damaging threat. For climbers and trekkers, the side zips stop below harness and hipbelt level for quick and easy access. Designed with articulated knees and seat, a gusseted crotch and powder cuffs, these Arc teryx snow pants give you mobility and plenty of coverage. Did we mention they are ultra-packable? The Arc'teryx Beta AR Pants for men are ready for four seasons of adventure.
- Shell material: 380NR Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3L
- Shell material: 410N Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3L
- Instep Patch Material: Schoeller® Keprotec™
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore® seam tape (13 mm)
- Gore-Tex® three-layer construction
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Pocket: Hip stash pocket
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Molded zipper garages
- Side zippers stop below harness/hipbelt area
- WaterTight™ 3/4 length leg zippers
- Front fly with snap closures
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable webbing belt
- Keprotec™ instep patches provide superior protection against damage by boots, crampons and ski edges
- Reinforced knees, seat and lower legs
- Powder cuffs with elastic and lace hook
- Inseams: regular, short, tall
- Fit: athletic fit
- Weight: 491 g, 1 lb 1.3 oz
Buy the Arc'teryx Beta AR Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Men's Beta AR Pants
Like most products from Arcteryx, very well made. provides warmth even with no inside liner. light weight to the point where you don't feel the layer on the legs. Great for different seasons as you can layer up or down. highly reccomend
Been skiing this week in the Pyrenees, Spain wearing the Beta AR Pants. Just loved them, perfect fit with excellent wind/snow protection. Very light pants that require thick underwear in very low temperatures but since they are more or less windproof, it is easy to stay dry and warm. Also really liked the ventilation-zippers for hotter days on skins up the mountain.
These pants are exactly as advertised. They are a true shell pant, very thin. The material has proven durable so far. I have several other garments in this material and have great luck with it. I use these pants for backcountry skiing. So I really like the light weight. They fit larger than the size chart would indicate, so there is plenty of room for layers under them. So far the waterproof has been great (again, I have other garments in this fabric.) The side zip is a bit long for my tastes, I would prefer just a vent, but that is a personal preference of mine for b/c use. They are not as windproof as I hoped, but the are adequate. The fit is a bit long. Overall I really like the pants and have always had luck with the quality of Arc'teryx.