Arc'teryx Men's Fission AR Jacket
The Arc'teryx Men's Fission AR Jacket laughs in the face of winter's worst weather. Waterproof, breathable, and insulated, this hip length jacket provides all-around protection and comfort in an urban-worthy design. With enough style to stroll city streets and enough performance to take on storm laden days on the mountain, the Fission AR keeps you in seam sealed, fully waterproof comfort wherever you're braving the elements. Insulated with lightweight Primaloft and featuring laminated, non-quilted construction, you get the warmth you need without sacrificing active usability. Articulated elbows make for maximum mobility while the adjustable drawcords lend themselves to one handed, on-the-fly adjustment. Equipped with a helmet compatible Stow Hood and Gore-Tex protection, the Fission AR is ideal for extreme conditions; be it cold, wet, windy or mixed weather environments.
- 325NR Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 2L
- 420N Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 2L
- 133 gm/mÂ² PrimaLoft® Sport
- 40D nylon lining
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore® seam tape (13 mm)
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated elbows
- Helmet compatible Stow Hood
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Two internal mesh pockets
- WaterTight™ external zippers. Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Full seat coverage
- Reinforced shoulders and arms
- Fit: athletic, hip length
- Weight: 770 g, 1 lb 11.2 oz
Buy the Arc'teryx Fission AR Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Men's Fission AR Jacket
Purchased this for my husband for xmas. The XL fits him perfectly and he is very happy. Warm, well designed with the hood tucked away...it's also waterproof. Very happy and highly recommend.
By far the best Jacket in the market for cold weather. Its a great fit, looks good, keeps you warm with a simple tee shirt underneath. Plenty of good quality pockets, with waterproof zips. It doesn't matter how I treat it, the next morning, it simply looks good. This is exactly what makes Arc'teryx different from others.
Great All Around
Jacket fits well. Cannot really say as to warmth as we have not had cold weather yet, however, Thinsulate insulation is probably same as had in previous ArcTeryx jacket and was just right. Fit is good, however, collar is somewhat high. I guess this is due to having a hood that would cover a helmet. would recommend this jacket.