Arc'teryx Men's Stingray Pants
You get the best of both worlds with the Arcteryx Men's Stingray Pants: Gore-Tex three-layer waterproof construction and soft shell breathability. Arcteryx designed these men's ski pants with an active skier in mind. The relaxed fit allows for layering, while the thigh vents let you blow off steam when the ridgeline calls your name. The soft supple hand of the Gore soft shell fabric translates to a ski pant with a great range of motion and the added security of waterproof construction. Articulated knees, reinforced boot cuffs, built-in boot gaiters and hidden Recco reflectors add functionality. Arcteryx uses best-in-class materials and they design their outerwear for serious use. The Arcteryx Men's Stingray Pants are the perfect complement to your adventurous ski style.
- Material: 510N Gore-Tex®3-layer Waterproof / Breathable Soft Shell
- Schoeller® Keprotec™ boot cuffs
- brushed lining
- Finish: DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight, Tiny Gore® seam tape (13 mm)
- Thigh vents
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Two hand pockets with flaps
- Two cargo pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- WaterTight™ external zippers
- Front fly with snap closures
- Belt loops
- Removable waist belt
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuff with gripper elastic
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- Weight: 565 g, 1 lb 3.9 oz
- Note: WaterTight™ zippers are water resistant, but not waterproof, be careful where you keep you electronics
Buy the Arc'teryx Stingray Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Men's Stingray Pants
I got these pants to replace my insulated ski pants and I must say, why did I wait so long? Not carrying extra weight makes a big difference throughout the day and the build quality and protection from wind/moisture are second to none.
Mens Stingray Pants - regular
Just what I was looking for! I am 6'1" and weigh 184 pounds, and the size large -regular fit is perfect. At my size, I still have some extra room around the waist, but the attached webbing belt allows for a quick and easy adjustment. This prevents the need for packing along an additional belt. There is still plenty of room in the legs for an extra base layer, without any restriction in movement. The side vents are key for cooling off. The pants are light weight and durable, typical of Arc'teryx products. The hand pockets are spacious, and their zippers do an excellent job keeping the moisture out. The Men's Stingray Pants have lived up to their expectations on my most recent ski trip. These waterproof pants will certainly be making my next hiking trip to Alaska this year!
Perfect product for big mountain skiing. Excellent quality and waterproof to the extreme. Altrec had sweet pricing and customer service is excellent.