Arc'teryx Men's Venta AR Jacket
When you're ski touring along a windy ridgeline or climbing on a cold, dry day, the Arc'teryx Men's Venta AR Jacket will keep you comfortable. Designed for active, aerobic pursuits on cold, dry days, this Arcteryx softshell jacket combines 3 different weights of Gore WindStopper to provide abrasion resistance at the shoulder and forearms, warmth around your core and enhanced breathability at the sides. The surface is treated to a DWR finish that sheds snow, light moisture and stains and a storm flap behind the zipper keeps it fully windproof. Built-in stretch, articulated elbows and gusseted underarms give your arms a full range of motion that won't expose your waistline. Arc teryx keeps this winter jacket lightweight and streamlined by incorporating the necessary details for superb fit and coverage while leaving the superfluous extras in the front country. Eliminating windchill without sacrificing breathability, the lightly insulated Arc'teryx Venta AR Jacket for men will keep you moving at top speed.
- Material: 520SNP Windstopper® Soft Shell with brushed knit backer
- Material: 720N Windstopper® with micro check backer
- Material: 800SNP Windstopper® Soft Shell with micro check backer
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Tiny Gore® seam tape (13 mm)
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Pockets: two hand pockets
- Molded zipper garages
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Laminated cuffs and hem
- Drop back hem
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low, or dry clean
- Fit: athletic fit, waist length
- Weight: 473 g, 1 lb 0.7 oz
Buy the Arc'teryx Venta AR Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Men's Venta AR Jacket
Fantastic!!!!! this jacket is so many things all in one..... Waterproof, windproof and an all around great jacket for cold, rainy windy weather. This jacket can withstand all the elements.
Great gift for my husband!
He will love this jacket - great winter coat for someone that only wants a thin but warm layer to wear - good from work to go out in! Wind resistant and water shed right off of it!
This jacket is great. I very often wear this jacket whether I'm going to the office or for outdoor activity. This jacket stops all wind, sheds water very well for a 'water resistant' jacket. Built with Windstopper and interior lining it is very warm. I am extremely impressed and satisfied. Expensive, but worth ever dime.