Arc'teryx Women's Beta AR Jacket
You will love the clean look and feminine specific styling of the Arcteryx Beta AR jacket for women. This breathable and waterproof jacket is a key component to any mountain layering system, and the Arcteryx women's specific patterning delivers a flattering silhouette and easy wearing mobility. The Gore-Tex Pro Shell material provides excellent storm protection without undue weight or bulk. The Beta AR Jacket is the lean and clean jacket you have been looking for to cover you for all of your mountain adventures. From the pit zips to the generous and adjustable hood, the Beta AR for women has the functional features you expect from Arcteryx. You can break trail in British Columbia, take shelter from the rain in the Olympics and push for the summit in the Rockies with confidence when you have the Arcteryx Beta AR Jacket for women along for the adventure.
- Material: 380NR Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3-layer
- 480N Gore-Tex® Pro Shell 3-layer reinforcement at shoulders and elbows
- Waterproof / Breathable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny Gore® seam tape (13 mm)
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- One-hand adjustable drawcords
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Helmet compatible Drop Hood™
- Laminated chin guard
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- WaterTight™ external zippers, Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof
- Molded zipper garages
- Laminated pit zippers allow for faster venting
- WaterTight™ Vislon front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated wind flap
- Reinforced shoulders and arms
- Fit: Women's specific athletic fit, waist length
- Recommended for: All-around hiking trekking, backcountry skiing
- Weight: 398 g, 14 oz
Buy the Arc'teryx Beta AR Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Women's Beta AR Jacket
Jacket that Passes the Test of Time
I have had this jacket for ~5 years and I love it. I use it for skiing, hiking, mountaineering and climbing. I am writing this review as a testimony to the jacket's durability. It also has a great fit for a taller woman (5'7'', size small). I would highly recommend!
Superior quality, as always!
Arteryx is an amazing brand overall, and this jacket is nothing short. I purchased mostly for the rainy weather where I live, but also find that this jacket will function well as a windbreaker or just a light layer. The quality and craftsmanship is amazing as always, and the fit is perfect for my size (I bought a small and I am 5'3", 105). I can wear it alone with a little extra room or layer for the cooler weather. So excited for my purchase and will continue to buy Arcteryx!!!! Also, thanks Altrec for having it on my doorstep in just a few days!
My wife's favorite jacket from Arc'teryx
I bought this jacket for my wife, she loves it. when we go camping and hiking, she always take this jacket with her. she has at least 20 outdoor jackets, so you know how much she likes this one. I recommend to anyone who is into outdoor activities.