Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Pants
Newly redesigned for Fall 2011, the Women's Gamma MX Pant from Arc'teryx is a lightly insulated, breathable soft shell pant with DWR durable water repellant treatment to resist light moisture; ideal for alpine and expedition climbing. Adopting a guide's calculated mentality, the MX Pant is prepared for sudden shifts in weather, objectives or perspectives. Stretchy, breathable and weather-shedding fabric tackles everything from mixed routes to epic tours.
- Material: Polartec® Power Shield® LightweightFortius 2.0â€”Nylon/Spandex blend
- Weather resistant
- Highly breathableâ€”maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- Lightly insulated
- Wind resistant
- Stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Gusseted crotch
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Thigh pocket with flap and Velcro closure
- Front fly with snap closures
- Adjustable pant cuff drawcord
- Adjustable integrated webbing belt
- Soft, brushed lined waist
- Reinforced instep patch
- Fit: Athletic fit
- Recommended for: Alpine, Climbing Ice, Climbing Nordic-Snowshoeing Rock, Climbing Ski, Touring
- Weight: 546g
Buy the Arc'teryx Gamma MX Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Women's Gamma MX Pants
wife loves them
I bought these for my wife, 5'6" and about 130. She says they fit a little big but loves them anyways. I never hear her complain about much anymore. We go out in the worst of weather with these pants and go snow shoe and play with the dogs. She often lays down in the snow and does snow angles and wrestles with the dogs. They never get you wet even when you sit in a puddle of water as she found out. The breath ability with these is great, never gets too hot, but stays the right temperature. I highly recommended these to any lady who hates being cold or uncomfortable when out in the elements or any guy who doesn't want his lady friend to get cold or complain. wink.
I received the goods. Was a gift to his mother. I wear my mother says that light, warm and comfortable to work. And so good says the turn of mind. Pants seem to be good to spend the winter. Will buy the same brand again.
Arc'teryx: Women's Gamma MX Pant comfortable and warm useful!!