Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Bottoms
Stay comfortable and warm this winter while you ski, climb, snowshoe, and hike in the performance driven Women's Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottoms. Unlike any other baselayer you've experienced, this mid-level base layer easily wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable in stop and go activity. Stretchy and antimicrobial fabric allows you to move with ease and doesn't stink at the end of the day. Make every day on the snow count with the super versatile and comfortable Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Bottoms.
- Phasic™ SV material
- Minimal odour retention
- Antimicrobial, odour-control fabric treatment
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobilityâ€”fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted crotch
- Comfort waistband with laminated, soft-brushed finish
- Non-chafing label
- Inseam: 29" (74cm)
Buy the Arc'teryx Phase SV Bottoms for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Women's Phase SV Bottoms
The pants fit very well and are comfortable against the skin. Feel very warm without being too bulky.
a great product
This bottom is very warm, breathable as well, I am 160cm tall and 45kg weight. The XS size fits me very well.
pricey, but worth it
bought this for my wife (i already have a pair). she loves it. kept her warm during skiing. weather in the teens. without being too thick. fit her well- 5'5" 116 lbs.