Arc'teryx Women's Sentinel Pants
Like an icon in waiting over the mountain landscape, the Arc'teryx Women's Sentinel Pants allow you to display your shape, while surveying the lay of the land before stomping down your skills. This feminine GORE-TEX Soft Shell pant with mobility motivated loose fitting legs and articulation at the knee offers the best in technical freeride/freeskiing performance without sacrificing your style. The laminated powder cuffs that are high-stitched to provide for a precise snowboard highback fit, accentuate its sleek low-rise waist and trim styling. A women-specific design that stands above the mountain, the Arc'teryx Sentinel will have you looking as good as you ride. Go tell it on the mountain.
- Fabric: 510NP GORE-TEX® Soft Shell 3L
- Reinforcement Panels: Schoeller® Keprotec™
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Posterior thigh vents
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Cargo pocket
- Hidden stash pocket
- WaterTight™ external zippers (highly water resistant, but not waterproof, we do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture)
- Front fly with snap closures
- Low-rise waist, belt loops
- Hidden Recco® reflector
- Powder cuff with gripper elastic
- Heat transfer logo
- Waterproof, breathable, lightly insulated, durable
- Fit: Relaxed fit
- Women's specific design and fit
- Weight: 512 g, 1 lb 2.1 oz
Buy the Arc'teryx Sentinel Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Women's Sentinel Pants
Very good purchase
Arc'teryx Women's Sentinel Pants, are very nice! I am 5'3'' 135 pouds, the medium, fits very well! and I like the color! When the weather is very cold below 20F, I don't wear them, they are not so warm!
Love these pants!
This is my first pair of Arc'teryz pants and they are great! I purchased a size small in the Twilight color and it fits really well and the color is a beautiful dark blue. I'm 5'5" about 130lbs and the pants have a great cut in the legs making them flattering but not too tight. The length fits well, although just a tad too long (but not enough to get them hemmed). The waist band on the pants comes up just above my hips, which for me, is exactly what I wanted - not too high, but not so low the snow will get in. It's true the pants are a little pricey, but I have full confidence my satisfaction with them will last a long time and the price be well worth it!
Nice pants -- these are pretty long, though. 5'5" 130 lbs, the medium is far too big. Returning, sadly. Material is really nice, quality appears to be of the standard I expect from arcteryx.