Arc'teryx Women's Stingray Pants
The hike uphill should be just as fun as the ride down. From a ski traverse along a wind-buffed ridgeline in the Utah sidecountry to a mind-blowing descent through untouched pow stashes, you'll stay dry and comfortable in the Arc'teryx Stingray Pants for women.
The proven waterproof/breathability of 3-layer Gore-Tex Soft Shell fabric keeps out the wet and lets interior moisture escape while the DWR finish sheds snow and keeps the water beading up on their surface. Already a favorite due to their soft, supple exterior, these shell pants are lightweight and versatile allowing you to wear them alone on warmer days or layer up underneath if you're skiing in the North East. This newer version is better than ever with the addition of mesh-lined zippered side vents, color-matched instep patches and a more flattering, feminine fit. While the refined silhouette looks awesome on and off the hill, you'll have all the agility and mobility you'd expect from Arc'teryx with articulated knees, articulated seat and a gusseted crotch.
Whether you're hiking for turns with your snowboard or skiing a well-groomed resort, the Arc'teryx Women's Stingray Pants offer superb performance and simple, high end style.
- Fabric: 510NP GORE-TEX® Soft Shell 3L
- Waterproof and breathable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- GORE-TEX® three-layer construction
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Tiny GORE® seam tape (13 mm)
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Articulated knees and seat
- Gusseted crotch
- Molded zipper garages
- Front fly
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Note: WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof, do not keep items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Mesh-lined powder guard vents for breathability, designed to prevent snow from entering clothing
- Recco® reflector
- Powder cuffs with gripper elastic
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops
- Care: machine wash in warm water, double rinse, do not use fabric softener, tumble dry on medium heat, do not iron
- Uses: skiing, snowboarding
- Fit: Athletic fit
- Weight: 489 g, 1 lb 1.3 oz
Buy the Arc'teryx Stingray Pants for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Arc'teryx Women's Stingray Pants
I bought the stingray jacket in Nov. 2011, skied in it all winter and loved it. I was looking for a pair of pants with side vents and came across these. I generally buy pants in a size six and was unsure what size to get--5'7, 132 lbs. The size medium is pretty loose without long underwear and with long underwear fits about right. Like the jacket, I like the fabric of the stingray pant. This color is unique and a great contrast to the jacket which is the Royale color.
Seem like a great pant - wanted more than just a shell
Would be perfect for on average warmer skiing, but I am looking for something a bit heavier for North East skiing. These could work with a heavier base layer - on the colder days.
Like the Pants
After going back and forth on orders for a goretex ski pant, the stringray pretty much fits the bill. Fits a bit snug so order a size up and now while its a little loose it allows for layering. Pant leg runs long and I ordered a regular.