Asics Women's Gel-Excel33 Running Shoes
Treat your feet the natural flex and fit of the Asics Gel-Excel33 running shoe for women. This high-mileage training shoe is lightweight and promotes a natural foot strike and flex, so you can run longer and feel better during and after your workout. The cushioned and responsive feel of the Gel-Excel33 is just what your feet need for a healthy training routine. The popular Gel cushioning system delivers long-wearing comfort, while the shoe's midsole and footbed design create a lightweight, stable support system for your feet. Let your mind wander while Asics takes care of your feet with the Gel-Excel33 running shoe for women.
- Upper: Synthetic and mesh
- Midsole: Lightweight Solyte®, SpEVA®
- Footbed: Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) enhances natural gait from heel strike to toe off
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit), memory foam in heel
- Outsole: AHAR®High Abrasion for exceptional durability
- Liner: ComforDry™ Sockliner provides anti-odor control and a cooler, drier, healthier environment
- Guidance Line® enhances gait efficiency
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel® Cushioning System
- Trusstic System®
- Weight: 7.9 oz
Buy the Asics Gel-Excel33 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Asics Women's Gel-Excel33 Running Shoes
not too shabby
My previous shoes- Ghost 4's- broke down much earlier than I anticipated as I trained for my first half marathon. I ran the half in my "Plan B" shoes and bought these Gel-Excel33's after. They feel as though they have more structure around the whole foot than the Ghost 4's, which is what I was looking for. The mid-sole cushoning is really noticable and squishy and as I ran I seemed to be striking with my forefoot more than my heel which is a huge plus. Very happy so far! I'm somewhere between an 8 and an 8.5. I ordered the 8.5 and they are roomy so I would say that are true to size.