Backcountry Access Float Cylinder
Increase your safety margin in the backcountry with the Backcountry Access Float Cylinder. This essential component of the Backcountry Access Float Air Bags is used to inflate the airbag. It is compatible with all BCA Float packs. The canister is refillable using compressed air and can be charged at many outdoor shops in North America as well as scuba and paintball supply shops.
- Float System uses a small compressed-air cylinder to quickly inflate a durable, single-chamber airbag that expands out of the pack and behind your head
- Compressed air system is easily refillable at outdoor shops
- System can be refilled and prepped for reuse by a BCA-authorized refill center
- Compatible with all BCA Float series backpacks
- A list of refill stations can be found on the Backcountry Access webpage: http://www.backcountryaccess.com/about/map/
- Flight restrictions may apply: Be sure to check with airlines about flight restrictions prior to arrival at airport
- Please note: Cylinder ships empty
Buy the Backcountry Access Float Cylinder from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.