Baffin Men's Wolf Snow Boots
When you throw a leg over your 800 twin longtrack and head into the mountains, make sure you're wearing the Men's Baffin Wolf Snow Boots. The perfect combination of warmth, weight, and versatility, this boot is comfort rated to -40 degrees F and uses a water-resistant 900-denier nylon upper, and removable 7-layer liner with Thermaplush to achieve its superior performance. A wide webbing and buckle closure system offers easy entry and quick adjustment, while reflective piping and a built in gaiter offer added protection. From snowmobiling to ice fishing, to shoveling out your neighbor, you'll be warm and happy in the Wolf Snow Boots for men from Baffin.
- Upper: Double-weave 900-denier nylon, synthetic rubber
- Built-in gaiter
- Buckle closure
- Lining: Polyester
- Insulation: Removable 7-layer open cell foam, polyester fiber liner
- Comfort rated to -40 degrees F, -40 degrees C
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Rubber with integrated arch
- Weight (pair): 4 lb 6.5 oz (size 9)
Buy the Baffin Wolf Snow Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.