Bear Grylls Men's Bear Mountain Jacket
Ready for winter weather? Bring it on. Prepare like Bear when you pack the Bear Grylls Men's Bear Mountain Jacket. This waterproof breathable jacket is already a favorite with its water-tight construction down to the last zipper. Bear puts his outdoor clothing through the wringer and this winter jacket is no slouch. The Bear Mountain Jacket has a zip-off hood for versatility on nicer days (yeah right) and multiple pockets inside and out including an internal map pocket to keep a passport secure, a map dry or your survival tools close at hand. This tough winter coat even has a soft brushed chinguard (dont say soft) to protect from chaffing. The cuffs and waist are adjustable and the drawcord at the hem seals out spindrift and chilly winds. Youll be ready for the gnarliest weather on the mountain when youre wearing the Bear Grylls Bear Mountain Jacket for men.
- Shell fabric: AquaDry polyester twill with water-repellent finish
- Fully Lined
- Brushed inner collar
- Zip-off hood with drawcord system
- 3 external waterproof zippered pockets
- Protected waterproof map pocket
- Adjustable cuffs and waist
- Inner drawcord system
- Double stormflap with Velcro fastening
- Self-fabric cuff adjusters
- Brushed chin guard length
- Single-handed cord adjustment
- Lifetime guarantee
- Sizing (your chest measurement): 34 in (XXS), 36 in (XS), 38 in (S), 40 in (M), 42 in (L), 44 in (XL), 46 in (XXL)
- Sizing (your waist measurement): 26 in (XXS), 28 in (XS), 30-32 in (S), 33-35 in (M), 36-38 in (L), 39-41 in (XL), 42-44 (XXL)
- Weight: 850 g, 1.8 lb
Buy the Bear Grylls Bear Mountain Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bear Grylls Men's Bear Mountain Jacket
Great jacket for the price!
Bear Grylls Jackets its quality is excellent and very functional. There are a lot of pockets to store essentials and are well designed that does not bulk out the jacket. The size does a bit small. I normally wear medium but choose Large. Then its fit perfectly!