Bear Grylls Men's Bear Windshield Jacket
Come nightfall and you're still out trekking the woods on a solo mission things only get colder and windier as the night moves on, which is where the Men's Bear Grylls Bear Windshield Jacket comes in handy. If temps remain in the moderate range, but winds pick up, this windproof, SmartDry treated, soft shell is exactly what you want to be zipping yourself into. Complete with a soft brushed back, adjustable cuffs and hem, and two front zipped hand pockets, the Bear Grylls Bear Windshield Jacket for men is ready to roam the wild nights with or without you.
- Material: 100% polyester SmartDry treated face with soft brushed back
- SmartDry fabric incorporates a long-lasting water-repellant finish without the use of environmentally damaging fluorocarbons
- Lightweight, warm, windproof soft shell
- Two zipped front hand pockets
- One zipped sleeve pocket with fused tape detail
- Highly effective, discreet storage pockets help keep valuables safe
- Adjustable cuffs and hem
- Molded cuff tab fastener
- Grown-on collar
- Full-length front zip
- Use: Outdoor technical performance
- Chest: 34 in (XXS), 36 in (XS), 38 in (S), 40 in (M), 42 in (L), 44 in (XL), 46 in (2XL)
- Weight: 600 g, 21.16 oz
Buy the Bear Grylls Bear Windshield Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bear Grylls Men's Bear Windshield Jacket
I bought this for my husband's birthday as a surprise about 2 weeks ago. He has an older NorthFace Soft Shell jacket that has gotten worn out. I got him this one and the Columbia Men's Ascender II since he is so picky about jackets and this is the only one he's worn so far. It is more heavyweight than the Men's Ascender but is still lightweight. The outside and inside are very soft and the jacket has some "give" or "stretch" to it which my husband likes because it doesn't restrict his arm movement. I had never heard of this brand before but so far my husband loves it!