Bern Baker EPS Audio Helmet
The Bern Baker EPS Audio Helmet was first introduced by gold medalist Seth Wescott at the Torino Olympics and has since become a favorite of serious riders. Its low profile Sink Fit technology surrounds the head for a better fit and feel, while the EPS hard foam provides a high-impact shell that meets industry standards for safety on snow and in the skate park. This helmet includes a knit winter liner for skiing, snowboarding and other snow sports that snaps out for the skate park once summer comes back. This Bern helmet delivers smooth style with protection Mom would be proud of. With the Bern Baker EPS Audio helmet, you have all seasons covered.
- Shell: ultra thin ABS shell specifically engineered for EPS foam
- Impact foam: expanded polystyrene hard foam interior for high-impact protection
- Knit winter liner and snap in warm weather liner keep you cozy and warm
- Adjustability: The snap in clip system allows for liner interchangeability while two goggle clip locations give you a custom fit
- Audio compatible
- Removable ear pads
- All Season: helmet is compatible with a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners, just snap in a different Bern liner for summer or winter use (sold separately)
- Standards: meets ASTM F 2040 and EN 1077B standards for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate
- Weight: 20 oz
Buy the Bern Baker EPS Audio Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Baker EPS Audio Helmet
Awesome helmet. Killer audio.
Originally ordered the bern brentwood audio. The medium was too small, so when I returned it they were out of Large brentwood audio. After an easy return, got a large in the baker eps audio and couldn't be happier. The majority reason for buying a new helmet was so I didn't have to deal with ipod buds in my ears, ect. Great sound. Great helmet. I wear a 7 1/4 hat. I'de go with a large if your using it for snowboarding, cuz the winter lining will fill it out.
Great helmet. I bought it for snowboarding. But on September I bought scooter and I had no any helmet to ride. So I use this one. So great to ride with music in my ears) And in the mountains this helmet saved my head when I felt down and broke my clavicle. May be I add some colors because black is not so funny but still this helmet is great for me because of music and possibility to ride in Winter and in Summer.
Excellent helmet, rode in the rain and it kept my head dry and warm, I wear this helmet all the time and the speakers are more than loud enough to drown out the sound of pretty much anything going on around you.