Bern Men's Baker Helmet
Designed for guys who need a Bern hard hat helmet to wear throughout all four seasons, the Bern Men's Baker Helmet has a cozy fleece liner that snaps out for use in warmer weather. This snow and ski helmet has a burly ABS shell and a multiple-impact Brock soft foam liner that makes it lightweight, low profile, super breathable and ready to protect your head against lower force impacts. Brock soft foam may prevent concussions when hard foam helmets will not but it does not meet action sports head protection standards. Great for snowboarding action in the park, the soft foam will conform to more head shapes for a comfy fit and the shell has a built-in visor that will shade your eyes and deflect snowflakes. With a fit and look that is better than any other helmet out there, the Bern Baker Helmet for men will be a favorite again and again.
- Burly ABS Shell with patented Brock soft foam
- Shell: Thicker ABS shell specifically designed for Brock foam
- Impact Foam: Soft and breathable Brock foam for multiple low-impact protection
- Features: Brock is open cell foam which allows air to circulate through the foam and out the lid, keeping you cool and dry.
- Sucks moisture from your skin, keeping you cool and dry
- All Season Performance
- Patent-pending snap-in interchangeable warm-weather and cold-weather liners
- One lid for all action sports
- Compatible with 8 Tracks Bern Audio Input (not included)
- Standards: this helmet does not meet action sports head protection standards. It is designed to protect against multiple lower force impacts and may prevent concussions when hard foam helmets will not.
- Weight: 18.5 oz
Buy the Bern Baker Helmet for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Men's Baker Helmet
Bought the Bern to replace an older helmet, i liked the style color and fit, great quality as well. Really no cons that i can see. Works well with glasses or goggles.
This helmet is lightweight, looks awesome, and inexpensive too! Size tends to run a bit small according to their size chart, so you're better off going by your hat size versus their inch measurement. The brim of the helmet can interfere a bit with larger goggles. Overall, great helmet! I'll be using this for many seasons on the slopes.
Fits great, really comfortable and looks awesome. The removeable liner is a nice added feature. Super value. I will be recommending this helmoite to others. Can't wait to hit the slopes.