Bern Men's Watts Helmet
Your one-helmet-fits all head protection, the Bern Men's Watts Helmet has an eye-shading visor to fend off sunlight or snowflakes and a snap-in clip system that lets you remove the cold-weather liner so you can use it in any season. Constructed with a burly ABS shell with multiple-impact Brock soft foam inside, this Bern Hard Hat style helmet does not meet action sports head protection requirements but it will shield your dome during multiple low force impacts and may prevent minor concussions. Improving on the Baker helmet, the Watts has top and back vents to keep your head cool while skiing or snowboarding and features a SINH FIT low-profile design so you dont look like a bobbin head statue on a dash board as you session the jump line. Keep your steez and your head intact when youre wearing the Bern Watts Snow Helmet for men.
- Burly ABS Shell with patented Brock soft foam
- Shell: Thicker ABS shell specifically designed for Brock foam
- Impact Foam: Soft and breathable Brock foam for multiple low-impact protection
- Brock is open cell foam which allows air to circulate through the foam and out the lid, keeping you cool and dry
- Features the SINH FIT™ low-profile design, so the helmet doesn't feel like it's sitting above your head
- Rear clip keeps goggle strap from sliding
- Adjustable chinstrap keeps helmet firmly and comfortably in place
- Standards: does not meet action sports head protection standards; designed to protect against multiple lower force impacts and may prevent concussions when hard foam helmets will not
- Weight: 17.7 oz
Buy the Bern Watts Helmet for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Men's Watts Helmet
Such a great helmet. Super cute and stylish. The color contrast with the green is really nice. It is also well made and durable. I would totally recommend this. Fits as expected
Nice all season helmet
I actually tested this helmet at snow, hit hard with my head on ice, and must say, great helmet :) I like that it has warmers for ears, but you can take it off and use the helmet on bike or skate. Great price
The industry standard.
The Bern Watts helmet is actually a "Hard Hat". This protective piece of snowsports equipment can take multiple blows without a problem. The fit is tight, I have a medium sized head with most hats/headware and wear a large Bern Hard Hat, it fits great. The Watts is a solid investment for your safety and the company has different standards then most helmet companies. Do your own research on Bern and try some Hard Hats on. The style is unmatched, people who wear a Bern have done their homework. The interior hat with ear flaps is awesome. Plus, the whole interior set up comes out for spring time. I am seeing more and more Bern Hard hats on ski industry professionals. The look is very "Pro" and the color combos are awesome. Very basic, almost too cool, I love Bern!