Bern Watts EPS Helmet
The Bern Watts EPS Helmet is highly imitated by other brands so be sure you have the original! With molded visor styling, it functions as well as it looks, which is what Bern is all about. Meeting safety standards for snow, ski, bike and skate, this lid will save your life while keeping your style in full effect. This winter snow helmet comes with a winter liner, but when the seasons change, it removes for warm weather action.
- Shell: Ultra thin ABS shell specifically engineered for EPS foam
- Impact Foam: Expanded polystyrene hard foam interior for high-impact protection
- Visor to shrug off the rain, snow or bright sunlight
- Back vents to provide a balance of airflow and style
- Low profile Sink Fit doesn't look like a spaceship landed on your head
- Removable winter liner included
- All Season: helmet is compatible with a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners, just snap in a different Bern liner for summer or winter use (sold separately)
- Standards: EPS hard foam meets ASTM F 2040 and EN1077B standards for snow and ski, CPSC and EN1078 standards for bike and skate
- Weight: 20 oz
Buy the Bern Watts EPS Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Watts EPS Helmet
EPS all the way..
Great helmet..very lightweight. The sizing is true, which seems to be difficult with other brands. Very low profile, your head fits nice and deep into the helmet, no bobble head effect. Use Smith i/o's and Phenom googles with this helmet and they match upo very well. Actually pretty warm too..No review is complete without a shout out to the good people at ALTREC for their great service!!!!
This helmet is awesome! Comfortable, lightweight, etc. I really like the matte grey too it looks like it isn't finished being made. I've added stickers to personalize it.
Great helmet. Fits perfectly with my Oakley Crowbar goggles. I ended up getting the non-audio version because the speakers are kinda big and give the knit liner an "earmuff" look