Bern Women's Berkley Audio Helmet with Zipmold Foam
Influenced by skateboarding but designed for the snow, the Bern Berkeley Audio Hard Hat Helmet for women offers state of the art Zip Mold technology and all of Bern's innovations, with the hardcore lady in mind. Bern's exclusive Zipmold foam is a liquid foam injection process that provides a better weight to strength ratio so Bern can provide customers with a lighter, lower profile helmet. Zipmold hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 standards for bike and skate. It is compatible with interchangeable cold and warm weather liners so you can use this lid in all seasons.
- Polycarbonate (PVC) shell with liquid injected Zipmold hard foam
- Shell: Tough PVC thin shell exterior
- Impact Foam: Liquid injected Zipmold interior for high-impact protection
- Features: Engineered with a tapered edge and seamless finish. Ultra-lightweight Zipmold technology provides a high strength to weight ratio.
- Standards: Complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1078
- Zip Mold technology offers a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Includes Bern's 8Track system
- 11 vents with a completely adjustable operating plug/liner system
- Eyewear Channels: Makes wearing glasses far more comfortable
- Twin Clip: Removable and customizable goggle clip
- All Season: helmet is compatible with a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners, just snap in a different Bern liner for summer or winter use (sold separately)
- Weight: 14.8 oz (XS-S), 15.5 oz (M-L)
Buy the Bern Berkley Audio Helmet with Zipmold Foam for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.