Bern Women's Berkley Helmet with Zipmold Foam
While Bern's Berkley Helmet for women is inspired by classic skateboard headwear, the top-selling Berkley Helmet with Zipmold Foam emphasizes insulating warmth for challenging winter conditions. The injected Zipmold foam along the inside offers a seamless finish and an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio. The Zipmold contours in this snowboard helmet are specifically designed for women and offer enough space for most ponytails and other hair styles. This version of the Berkley comes with a removable knit liner that is ideal for frigid weather conditions. Unlike other snowboard helmets on the market, the Women's Berkley features two goggle attachments and molded eyewear channels for style versatility and an overall improved fit. The internal air channel design pulls in cool air from the front of the helmet while allowing warm air to escape through the back vents.
- Shell: Tough PVC thin shell exterior
- Impact Foam: Female-specific liquid injected Zipmold interior for high-impact protection
- Tapered Zipmold edge and seamless finish
- Zip Mold technology offers a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Eyewear channels for wearing with sunglasses or other eyewear
- Two goggle clip locations
- Twin Clip: Removable and customizable goggle clip
- Compatible with Bern's 8Track system (not included)
- 11 vents with plug/liner system
- Eyewear Channels: Makes wearing glasses far more comfortable
- All Season: helmet is compatible with a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners, just snap in a different Bern liner for summer or winter use (sold separately)
- Standards: Complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1078 for bike, skate, skiing and snowboarding safety standards
- Weight: 14.8 oz (XS-S), 15.5 oz (M-L)
Buy the Bern Berkley Helmet with Zipmold Foam for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Women's Berkley Helmet with Zipmold Foam
I'm very happy. Confortable and warm. The design is beautiful for girls. Great quality and performance.
Im happy :)
audio system works great and keeps my head warm on cold days
received wrong helmet, but love it
i ordered the "Lindsey Jacobellis w/ Grey Audio Visor" berkeley bern helmet and received a helmet that is not the one pictured on altrec.com. the helmet i received is purplish-grey color with a peacock feather and a bluish-grey liner w/visor... i am seeking the one with the blue birds and a black liner, so i traded it with my roommate, who let me wear it today and it is siiiickk :) :0 the audio ear muffs sound like surround sound and the audio control is easily adjustable and conveniently located on the wire and plugin on the back of neck. it was 7 below today and the helmet kept my skull warm, safe, and dry all powday :) the music was ideal--not plugged in my ears like buds, but instead added a nice subtle backgroundmusic to another great day. the bern is so light my neck felt fully supported (not bobbley), the vents are hardly noticeable with good circulation, although whistled a bit in high winds.../bombing, and it definitely held its own in a first run crash test :) i love this helmet. i hope i can get the one pictured on this website with the black liner and bluebirds... if not, i will purchase another style/design of the bern audio helmet. my roomie is equally stoked on the sweet deal. we vote: "best womens freeridin helmet out there"