Bern Women's Berkley Summer Helmet with Zipmold Foam
Going where no brand has gone before, the Bern Berkeley Summer Helmet for women has a true, customized female fit. Until now, most girls' helmets have been downsized men's models, resulting in poor fit and less-than-stylish looks. Bern answers women's needs with gender-specific models down to the graphics. The Berkley offers state of the art Zipmold construction and many of Bern's core innovations such as removable liners, comfy adjustable straps and vents all while keeping your wallet in mind. The Bern Berkely Helmet offers the look and feel of a hat, with the head protection of a helmet. Zipmold hard foam meets ASTM F 2040, CPSC and EN 1078 head protection standards for bike and skate.
- Shell: tough PVC (Polycarbonate) thin shell exterior
- Impact foam: liquid injected Zipmold interior for high-impact protection
- Engineered with a tapered edge and seamless finish
- Ultra-lightweight Zipmold technology provides a high strength to weight ratio
- Standards: complies with CPSC, ASTM F 2040, EN1078 for bike and skate
- Removable, moisture-wicking interior padding
- Hole at the back to plug a removable goggle clip into (sold seperatley)
- Adjustable chin strap
- For skateboarding, inline skating and biking
- All Season: helmet is compatible with a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners, just snap in a different Bern liner for summer or winter use (sold separately)
- Weight: 14.8 oz (XS-S), 15.5 oz (M-L)
Buy the Bern Berkley Summer Helmet with Zipmold Foam for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Women's Berkley Summer Helmet with Zipmold Foam
This helmet is the best thing to ever happen to my head. Not only does the Bern have cute on its side, the fit is divine, I used the specified measurements and the fit is spot on. Mine shipped to me lickety-split and I anticipate many fond bike memories with my Berkley in place.
I bought this helmet for my wife for Christmas, we looked everywhere for a helmet that didn't look so huge / cheap. The Bern helmets were just what we were looking for. The straps adjust easily for a perfect fit. My wife loves the color scheme and the bill. It looks really good on her! High quality. Well worth the price.
Best helmet I ever bought!
Actually this is the only helmet I have bought! But WOW is it comfortable!! And cute. I bought the Matte Grey Flower Graphic with Visor and it is beautful! I'm so much more confident on the road and on trails when wearing my helmet....feel much more safe. And look cute too! The helmet comes with the visor insert (which is padded) and another insert (padded also) that does not have a visor which could be used more for night riding, or on cloudy days. I haven't used it yet on a really hot day (which there aren't many of in MN anyway), so not sure on how good the air flow is. The helmet adjusts at the back of your head and on the chin straps. I measured my head before I bought it (you should too!) to determine the correct fit. I bought the small, and it fits great!