Bern Women's Brighton Audio Helmet
The Bern Women's Brighton Audio Helmet w/Knit Liner demands as much respect for year-round action-sports skull-protection as the epic resort sharing the same name demands for kill-your-ass backcountry lines and massive park booters. This Hard Hat Helmet is made with Brock soft foam for multiple low-impact protection and does not meet action sports head protection standards.
- Burly ABS Shell with patented Brock soft foam
- Shell: Thicker ABS shell specifically designed for Brock foam
- Impact Foam: Soft and breathable Brock foam for multiple low-impact protection
- Features: Brock is open cell foam which allows air to circulate through the foam and out the lid, keeping you cool and dry.
- Standards: this helmet does not meet action sports head protection standards. It is designed to protect against multiple lower force impacts and may prevent concussions when hard foam helmets will not.
- Bern SinkFit profile: the chine line divides the top of the lid from the sides so the lid fits around your head and sinks on
- Removable goggle clip and knit liner for all-year use (snow helmet in the winter and skate, wake or bike helmet all summer)
- Compatible with interchangeable warm and cold weather liners (some not included)
- Ventilation: 9 Vents with removable plugs
- Adjustability: Slidelock chinstrap
- Stacks Audio knit liner features built-in headphones
- 8tracks wired high fidelity audio system integrated into cold weather knit liner so you can rock-out and stay warm
- All Season: helmet is compatible with a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners, just snap in a different Bern liner for summer or winter use (sold separately)
- Weight: 15.9 oz
Buy the Bern Brighton Audio Helmet for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Women's Brighton Audio Helmet
This is a great helmet for skiing. Perfect fit, I measured my head (55.8cm) and selected a size M and it fits like a glove. The ear flaps keep my ears and head really warm. The audio is crisp and clear. I would definitely recommend this helmet to anyone in the market for a great helmet.