Bern Women's Brighton Helmet
Designed for girls who love to shred deep pow in thick trees or rock the rails in the park, the Bern Women's Brighton Helmet will look hot while keeping your head toasty warm and protected. A burly ABS shell is packed with Brock soft foam for a hard hat helmet that will protect your head against multiple lower force impacts. It does not meet action sports head protection standards but it may prevent concussions when hard foam helmets will not. This snow and ski helmet has a soft, cozy liner that adds extra cushion and warmth and can be removed for sunny, spring conditions on the mountain. A clip on the back keeps your goggles in place and the sink fit helps the helmet sit low on your dome instead of looking like a spaceship just landed. Keep your head safe through four seasons of fun when you're wearing the Bern Brighton Helmet for women.
- Burly ABS Shell with patented Brock soft foam
- Shell: Thicker ABS shell specifically designed for Brock foam
- Impact Foam: Soft and breathable Brock foam for multiple low-impact protection
- Features: Brock is open cell foam which allows air to circulate through the foam and out the lid, keeping you cool and dry.
- Standards: this helmet does not meet action sports head protection standards. It is designed to protect against multiple lower force impacts and may prevent concussions when hard foam helmets will not.
- Waterproof EVA comfort foam
- Twin clip
- Sink fit
- Weight: 15.9 oz
Buy the Bern Brighton Helmet for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bern Women's Brighton Helmet
I like it vety much even though I didn't try it yet, I know it will protect me well so I rate it. I'm gonna get one more for my husband to be safe too.
Low profile, comfy
I am just getting used to wearing a helmet and not a beanie, have tried on almost every brand and model...this one was the best! Doesn't make me feel like a bobble head, super lightweight (I don't even know it's on), well vented, fun color, nice and cozy. I think I can now get over my dislike of helmets :-)
AWESOME, and super cute for a park lady! Fits perfectly and super light... already has saved me through a couple of wrecks and get oodles of compliments