Big Agnes Dual Core Sleeping Pad
Big Agnes sleeping pads are designed to provide years of comfortable nights in the backcountry. The Dual Core air chamber sleeping pad has gained a huge following due to its light weight and small packed size. Performance features include durable 70D hexagonal rip-stop nylon top and 70D nylon bottom, PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials layered with high density foam, double insulated air chamber pad. 2.5" thickness that adds comfortable and is compact, and I-beam construction that eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation. This pad is rated to 0 degrees comfort.
- Material: Durable 70D hexagonal rip-stop nylon top and 70D nylon bottom
- PrimaLoft Eco synthetic insulation made from 50% recycled materials layered with high density foam
- Double insulated air chamber pad. 2.5" thickness is more comfortable and compact
- I-beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability
- Internal polyurethane coating
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate mouthpiece
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Stuff sack and repair kit included
- Repair kit small pocket on the inside of the stuff sack
- Each pad individually inflated and tested
- EZ-Flate Valve instructions.
- 2006 CampingLite Editors Choice Award winner
- Rated to: 0 degrees
- Weight: 38 oz. (20x72x2.5" rectangular)
Buy the Big Agnes Dual Core Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Big Agnes Dual Core Sleeping Pad
Comfort in the Cold
I just received this pad and used it for the first time last week. Not only is pad comfortable, but it kept me well insulated even when temperatures were in the low 20s. Only negative is that it takes a little effort to blow up. All in all a super comforable, well made and warm pad.
I had two of the best nights sleep ever on a camp out. I have some back pain especially when I camp out but using this pad eliminated that completely. It is a very high quality pad and i am so glad I purchased it. The dual core is great.
BA pads are everything people say! I've had mine for a few years with no problems. I would recommend the bellows that BA makes that way you don't even have to blow it up. I have the Lost Ranger bag to go with the pad I think it is a great system.