Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad
With three and a half inches of loft, the Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad is made for three-season comfort. This lightweight pad has durable rip-stop nylon on the top and bottom. Inside, X-static synthetic insulation is combined with silver filament for excellent thermodynamic properties and odor control. The unique alternating I-Beam construction delivers a smooth sleeping surface and the EZ-flate mouthpiece is made of brass for years of use. Each pad comes with a stuff sack and a repair kit. In the wilderness, comfort is key and that's why you want the Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad.
- Material: Rip-stop nylon exterior
- Insulation: X-Static synthetic with silver filament
- Alternating I-Beam construction
- Comfort rated to 15 degrees F
- Estimated R-Value of 4.1
- Non-breakable brass valve with plastic coated EZ-Flate™ mouthpiece
- Includes stuff sack and repair kit
- 20 in x 66 in x 3.5 in, 25 oz (petite)
- 20 in x 72 in x 3.5 in, 27 oz (regular)
- 20 in x 78 in x 3.5 in, 29 oz (wide)
- 25 in x 78 in x 3.5 in, 36 oz (wide/long)
Buy the Big Agnes Insulated Q-Core Sleeping Pad from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.