Black Diamond Equipment Carbon Megawatt Skis
You've seen skiers ripping big lines on em in the ski movies, and now it's time to try the Black Diamond Carbon Megawatt skis for yourself. Black Diamond understands that every ounce counts, and thanks to the paulownia wood core and carbon fiber reinforcements they have dropped over a pound per pair off of the original Megawatt ski design. The result is an uphill-friendly ski that holds its own without hesitation on the down. This surfy, newschool ski features generous tip and tail rocker with flat camber underfoot. It's a big radius ripper that handles speed, variable conditions and varied terrain with ease. The Black Diamond Carbon Megawatt is the quintessential powder slaying tool.
- Construction: Formula One Tech with paulownia wood core, carbon fiber
- Torsion Box Cap
- Wide 125mm waist
- Floaty tip and tapered sidecut maximize fun in powder and variable conditions
- Rocker tip and Semi-Rocker tail for surfy balance in any soft snow condition
- Wider and more rockered than the Justice for high-speed, deep-powder performance
- Lightweight paulownia wood core surrounded by Torsion Box construction, plus carbon fiber reinforcements
- Formula One Technology with three ribs for maximum torsional stiffness, plus SkinLock tail tabs
- Optimal use: 90% soft snow, 10% hard snow
- Dimensions: 147-120-126mm (178 cm), 153-125-130mm (188 cm)
- Turn Radius: 38m (178 cm), 42m (188 cm)
- Weight: 4 kg, 9 lb (178 cm), 4.2 kg,9 lb 5 oz (185 cm)
Buy the Black Diamond Equipment Carbon Megawatt Skis from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.