Black Diamond Equipment Drift Skis
If breaking trail in pursuit of your own private stash is your idea of a good time, the Black Diamond Drift Skis are the perfect match. These lightweight backcountry powder skis feature modest tip rocker, traditional camber underfoot and versatile flat tails. The Drift delivers the benefits of tip rock with the traditional feel of a cambered ski. Their lightweight construction can mean the difference between three and four laps on your next dawn patrol session. The modestly rockered tip moves into medium radius turns with ease. There is no doubt that a damp, stout ski is fun at the ski resort, but when it comes to the endless untracked backcountry, light skis are the ticket. Matched with telemark or lightweight alpine touring bindings, the Black Diamond Drift Skis are a backcountry ski quiver of one.
- Construction: 3D CNC paulownia wood core
- Formula One Technology with three ribs and Torsion Box Cap Construction
- Racing Edge
- Early rise tips, flat tails and camber underfoot
- Turn Radius: 20.0 m (166 cm), 21.0 m (176 cm), 22.0 m (186 cm)
- Dimensions: 134/100/121 mm (166 cm), 136/100/122 mm (176 cm), 138/100/123 mm (186 cm)
- Weight Per Pair: 2.87 kg, 6 lb 5 oz (166 cm), 3.05 kg, 6 lb 12 oz (176 cm), 3.46 kg, 7 lb 10 oz (186 cm)
Buy the Black Diamond Equipment Drift Skis from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.