Black Diamond Equipment Guide Lobster Mitts
Black Diamond Guide Lobster Mitts
- BD's warmest lobster mitt
- Shell fabric: 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX; abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- XCR Product Technology insert stays with removable liner
- Removable liner features 142 g PrimaLoft One and boiled wool
- 100 g fleece palm lining
- Goat leather palm and palm patch
- Molded EVA foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
- Temperature Range: -29/-12 degrees C, -20/10 degrees F
- Weight Per Pair: 320 g, 11.3 oz
Buy the Black Diamond Equipment Guide Lobster Mitts from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Black Diamond Equipment Guide Lobster Mitts
Simply put, I get cold hands when I ski. I've tried many difference gloves and so far these are the best without being a full mitt. On a recent single digit temp powder day, my hands were cold to start, but soon warmed up nicely, the index finger being the last to warn since it is "hanging out there by itself". The gloves seem a bit "thin" on the palm side but the back side is fine. The long cuff keeps snow out and adds another layer over the wrist. All in all, a great glove...not perfect, but still great. On super cold days, I usually start out with a hand warmer inside the glove to give it a bit of a kick start. Black Diamond's fit calculator works well.