Black Diamond Equipment HoodWire Quickdraw
Give yourself the advantage of hassle-free clipping and keylock functionality with the Black Diamond HoodWire Quickdraw. The HoodWire's advanced design makes it ideal for all styles of rock climbing. From your favorite sport route at Smith Rock to a cruxy and cold alpine climb, the HoodWire's metal hood eliminates snags and resists icing in foul weather. It's nice and light to boot.
- Hot-forged HoodWire carabiner on top and bottom
- Wiregates eliminate gate whiplash and won't freeze up
- 14 mm Dynex dogbone is lightweight and durable
- Straitjacket insert keeps bottom biner properly oriented
- Closed Gate Strength: 24 kN, 5,395 lbf
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN, 1,798 lbf
- Minor Axis Strength: 8 kN, 1,798 lbf
- Gate Opening: 24 mm, 0.94 in
- Weight: 82 g, 2.9 oz
Buy the Black Diamond Equipment HoodWire Quickdraw from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Black Diamond Equipment HoodWire Quickdraw
Nice light quick draws. Wire gates keep the weight down and make clipping a breeze, and the hoodwire gives you the benefits of a key lock - the notch on the draw doesn't get hung up on bolt hangers - which is nice when your cleaning steep routes.