Black Diamond Equipment Women's Ember Skis
Featuring 3D sandwich and ABS sidewall construction, the Black Diamond Women's Ember Skis are part of BD's new freeride ski line. Modeled on the Warrant in the men's line, the Ember is a very capable all-mountain ski. The Ember has traditional tips, tails and camber, but the sandwich construction delivers a damp, forgiving ride regardless of whether you mount it with alpine, telemark or AT bindings. This women's specific ski is an easy turner with a broad sweet spot. Its personality is well suited to mixed resort snow and carvable corduroy. The 95 mm waist is the new all-mountain norm for versatility. If you prefer to own one ski that is designed to do it all, the Black Diamond Women's Ember is the ski for you.
- Construction: Dual Torsion Bow Tech, 3D Metal Sandwich, Poplar wood core
- ABS Sidewall
- Power Edge
- Traditional tip and tail with camber
- Women's-specific flex for lively, snappy feel out of every turn
- Traditional tip and tail rise offer full-length edge contact and maximum stability
- More sidecut, lighter and easier turning at any speed than the Verdict
- Optimal use: 20% soft snow / 80% hard snow
- Turn Radius: 19 m (158 cm), 20 m (168 cm)
- Dimensions: 126-95-115 mm (158 cm), 128-95-116 mm (168 cm)
- Weight Per Pair: 3.2 kg, 7 lb 1 oz estimated (158 cm), 3.4 kg, 7 lb 8 oz (168 cm)
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Black Diamond Equipment Ember Skis for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.