Black Diamond Equipment Women's Starlet Skis
Black Diamond Women's Starlet Skis. These lightweight backcountry skis are a great match to a week of soft snow skiing. The Starlet is easy on the legs for the uptrack and oh-so-sweet on the down. The modestly rockered or early rise tips will keep you floating through BC's famous cold smoke with ease, while the camber underfoot ensures you have an edge should you come across a little wind buff at the ridge top. The 100 mm waist makes the Starlet a great all-mountain backcountry ski. It's wide enough for serious float and narrow enough to maintain versatility. Black Diamond created the flex just for backcountry focused female skiers. You also get all-purpose flat, skin-friendly tails. The Black Diamond Women's Starlet Skis will open your eyes to new world of backcountry fun.
- Construction: 3D CNC paulownia wood core
- Formula One Technology with three ribs and Torsion Box Cap Construction
- Racing Edge
- Early rise tips, flat tails and camber underfoot
- Turn Radius: 19.0 m (156 cm), 20.0 m (166 cm), 21.0 m (176 cm)
- Dimensions: 32/100/119 mm (156 cm), 134/100/121 mm (166 cm), 136/100/122 mm (176 cm)
- Weight Per Pair: 2.45 kg, 5 lb 6 oz (156 cm), 2.82 kg, 6 lb 3 oz (166 cm), 2.9 kg, 6 lb 6 oz (176 cm)
Buy the Black Diamond Equipment Starlet Skis for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.