Bogs Boys' Classic Hi Spiders Rain Boots
Attracted to mud puddles and dirty snow banks like a moth to a flame, your little man will have warm dry feet the whole winter through when he's wearing the Bogs Boys' Classic Hi Spiders Rain Boots. These Bogs boots are made from a 4-way stretch Neoprene booty and a durable hand-lasted rubber shell for 100% waterproof protection and comfort way beyond that cheap pair of rubber boots he got from the ranch supply store last winter. Lined with nylon for blister-free wear, 7mm Neo-Tech insulation will keep his toes warm down to -30F and an Aegis anti-microbial insole will chase away the stinky feet blues. From a rain-slicked schoolyard to the slushy sled hill in the backyard, the non-marking rubber outsole will give him the traction he needs to keep charging. Easy-on pull handles are built into the spider-adorned Bogs Classic Hi Spiders Rain Boots for boys so he can spend more time getting dirty and less time dressing for it.
- Upper: durable hand-lasted rubber over a four way stretch Neoprene inner bootie
- Lining: nylon
- Insulation: 7mm waterproof Neo-Tech insulation
- Insole: Aegis™ anti-microbial odor protection insole
- Midsole: rubber for shock absorption and cushion
- Outsole: non-marking, non-slip and self-cleaning rubber
- Easy-on pull handles on side and pull tab on back
- 100% Waterproof
- Comfort rated from temperate to -30 degrees F
- Made in China
- Height: 10 in
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz (size 2 youth)
Buy the Bogs Boys' Classic Hi Spiders Rain Boots from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bogs Boys' Classic Hi Spiders Rain Boots
I bought these for my very active 8 year old son. For the majority of the year he refuses shoes altogether, so when he does wear them they have to be comfortable, waterproof, and warm. Win, win, win! The bonus is that there are many different cool styles so it's easy to find just the right pair. When he wears these out, I would certainly purchase them again.