Bogs Women's Rue Shoes
Cute and simple, the Women's Bogs Rue Shoes are easy-on, easy-off for all your wet weather gardening days. Made from a durable, hand-lasted rubber shell stitched over a four-way stretch inner bootie, these 100% waterproof, vegan ankle-high rain shoes are intended to keep your feet dry for as long as you care to be out in the fields. For a no-slip, gum rubber gripped, Aegis antimicrobial protected shoe, slip into the Bogs Rue Shoes for women and keep your toes comfortable, dry and warm.
- Upper: Durable hand-lasted rubber over a four-way stretch inner bootie
- 2mm Neo-Tech™ + 2mm Airmesh
- Contoured EVA insole with Aegis antimicrobial protection
- Heel and tongue loops give a secure and snug fit
- Logo embossed topline
- Reinforced toecap for added protection
- 100% vegan
- 100% waterproof
- Rated to -20 degrees Fahrenheit
- Outsole: Non-slip gum rubber for grip and traction
- Weight: 14 oz
Buy the Bogs Rue Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Bogs Women's Rue Shoes
love this shoe
i love this shoe. i bought them to use at our cabin in northern Michigan and couldn't leave them there because i love them so much. they have great support and don't let water or debris in. i highly recommend this shoe and at such a great price.