Burton Clash Snowboard
The ideal board for mastering the basics and blasting your first 360, the Burton Clash Snowboard delivers fun for everyone from beginning to seasoned riders. Get straight to the fun with the Rocker EZ V, a catch-free and continuous rocker combined with the effortless edge control of a slightly tapered shape for more float and all-around easiness, regardless of terrain or condition. The classic, versatile, directional shape features a slightly longer nose than tail for concentrated pop in the tail, while still offering plenty of float, flow and control, and the perfectly symmetrical Twin flex delivers a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. The catch-free Cruise Control Edge Tune helps new riders progress and good riders excel.
- Double Chair Package
- Cruise Control: softer flex and mellower edge tune with a fully convex nose for all-terrain stability
- Board Bend: Rocker EZ V
- Shape: Directional
- Flex: Twin
- Feel: Soft (2 out of 10 on Burton's scale, 1 being Softest, 10 being Most Responsive); Soft flex for freestyle forgiveness, powder floatation and catch-free tricks
- Core: Fly® tip to tail wood core for flex, feel, pop and strength
- Fiberglass: Biax™, a jib-friendly low-torsion flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel
- Extruded base: a low-maintenance base that delivers speed, strength and graphical pop
- Sidewalls: Slantwall with a 28Â° profile creates a consistent edge-hold that cuts like a knife
- Cruise Control Edge Tune
- Length: 139 cm, 145 cm, 151 cm, 155 cm, 158 cm, 160 cm
- Effective Edge: 1065 mm (139); 1125 mm (145); 1180 mm (151); 1220 mm (155); 1250 mm (158); 1270 mm (160)
- Tip / Tail Width:280.7 mm / 277.7 mm (139); 287.1 mm / 284.1mm (145); 292.6 mm / 288.6 mm (151); 297.7 mm / 292.7 mm (155); 300.7 mm / 295.7 mm (158); 303.5 mm / 298.5 mm (160)
- Waist Width: 240 mm (139); 244 mm (145); 247 mm (151); 250 mm (155); 252 mm (158); 254 mm (160)
- Sidecut Radius: 6.65 m (139); 7.02 m (145); 7.33 m (151); 7.58 m (155); 7.80 m (158); 7.93 m (160)
- Stance Width: 18-22 in
- Stance: Setback 1 in
Buy the Burton Clash Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Clash Snowboard
Great for beginners
This is agreat board to learn on. Its very forgiving and catch free. I would recommend this board to any rider looking to go from beginner to intermediate.