Burton Kids' Custom Smalls Snowboard
For young groms who shred everything from groomers to powder to park and rails, this Kids' Burton Custom Smalls Snowboard does it all. The Flying V provides a poppy blend of camber and rocker performance, offering the best of both worlds. It is rocker overall to enhance playfulness and float through powder, while beneath your feet, the subtle camber zones provide edge-control for added pop and strong power through turns. The twin shape and twin flex add a freestyle feel, while the Super Fly core combines hard and soft woods to minimize weight and improve response for lighter riders.
- Feel Rating (on a scale of 1-10, 1 being softer and 10 being responsive): 3
- Double Chair Package: We begin where many competitors consider the top of the line. A great place to start, you'll be riding the same boards as some of the best riders out there.
- Flying V: A Springloaded blend of camber and rocker performance, Flying V™ offers the best of both worlds. Rocker overall, including between and outside your feet, enhances playfulness and float through pow. Underneath your feet, subtle camber zones focus edge-control for crisp snap, added pop, and power through turns.
- Twin shape: The shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Super Fly II™ core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight
- Biax™ fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel
- Extruded base: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- Length: 125 cm, 130 cm, 135 cm, 140 cm, 145 W cm
- Effective Edge: 915 mm (125 cm); 945 mm (130 cm); 985 mm (135 cm); 1045 mm (140 cm); 1085 mm (145 W cm)
- Waist Width: 230 mm (125 cm); 231 mm (130 cm); 233 mm (135 cm); 238 mm (140 cm); 245 mm (145 W cm)
- Sidecut Radius: 5.92 m (125 cm); 6.14 m (130 cm); 6.39 m (135 cm); 6.8 m (140 cm); 7.1 m (145 W cm)
- Stance Width: 430 mm (125 cm); 455 mm (130 cm); 455 mm (135 cm); 455 mm (140 cm); 480 mm (145 W cm)
- Stance Location: 0
- Recommended rider weight: 70-90 lbs ( 32-41 kg) 75-100 lbs (34-45 kg); 75-105 lbs (34-48 kg) 90-120 lbs (41-54 kg); 100-130 lbs (45-59 kg)
Buy the Burton Kids' Custom Smalls Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.