Burton Kids' Super Hero Smalls Snowboard
When your young shredder admires the pros, he will surely feel like one with the Kids' Burton Super Hero Smalls Snowboard. The new flat top is a flat profile between the feet, providing better stability, balance and strong edge control for all levels of riders. The top and tail are easy to kick up with the early rise outside of the feet, allowing young rippers to pop and get loose like one would expect from a rocker board. The twin shape and twin flex add a freestyle feel, while the Fly core is a classic tip to tail wood core, with great flex, control and strength.
- Feel Rating (on a scale of 1-10, 1 being softer and 10 being responsive): 2
- Double Chair Package: We begin where many competitors consider the top of the line. A great place to start, you'll be riding the same boards as some of the best riders out there.
- NEW flat top: A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control
- Twin shape: The shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- Twin flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Fly® core: Our classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength
- Biax™ fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel
- Extruded base: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Scoop: This exaggerated tip and tail scooping turns up the edges for a looser, more forgiving feel that adds catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow.
- Rail Ready™ edge tune: Beveled so you can slide without hang-ups, yet still get grip for slashing and jumping.
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- Length: 130 cm, 134 cm, 138 cm, 142 cm
- Effective Edge: 952.5 mm (130 cm); 992.5 mm (134 cm); 1032.5 mm (138 cm); 1072.5 mm (142 cm)
- Waist Width: 229 mm (130 cm); 237 mm (134 cm); 241 mm (138 cm); 244 mm (142 cm)
- Tip Width: 263.2 mm (130 cm); 272.7 mm (134 cm); 278.3 mm (138 cm); 282.7 mm (142 cm)
- Tail Width: 263.2 mm (130 cm); 272.7 mm (134 cm); 278.3 mm (138 cm); 282.7 mm (142 cm)
- Sidecut Radius: 6.06 m (130 cm); 6.3 3m (134 cm); 6.58 m (138 cm); 6.86 m (142 cm)
- Stance Width: 455 mm (130 cm); 455 mm (134 cm); 455 mm (138 cm); 480 mm (142 cm)
- Stance Location: 0
- Recommended rider weight: 75-100 lbs (34-45 kg); 75-105 lbs (34-48 kg); 85-115 lbs (39-52 kg); 95-120 lbs (43-54 kg)
Buy the Burton Kids' Super Hero Smalls Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.