Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket
As technical as you want it to be for big mountain freeriding, but designed with style to rock the mountain top to bottom, the Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket is a versatile piece for all months of the season. Made from premium 2-layer Gore-Tex Performance Shell fabric and fully seam taped, this winter jacket keeps you dry in the gnarliest of storms. Designed with Burtons Sig Fit, youve got room to layer up when frigid temps hit in Janurary, and its not too baggy to wear it as a shell with the pits zips open for warmer slush laps in May. Part of the AK collection, this Burton jacket is primed for the backcountry thanks to its waterproof breathable fabric, waterproof zips, engineered lining, adjustable hood and cuffs and pack-friendly shoulder seams. Designed first and foremost to function on the mountain, the Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket is ready to hit the next storm cycle.
- Shell fabric: Gore-Tex® Performance Shell; 2-layer
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam® Tape; 13 MM
- Engineered articulation
- Engineered lining
- YKK® matte water-resistant zippers for smoother performance and better drape, a cleaner finish, and overall higher strength
- Removable waist gaiter with Link ZIP™ jacket-to-pant interface
- Pit zips
- Low profile, Fulltime Contour™ hood
- Zippered microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Pack friendly seams
- Articulated sleeves
- Pocket access hem cinch
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Pass pocket
- Pocket key clip
- Chafe-free lined collar
- Glove loops
- AK collection: technically advanced materials with classic colors and unexpected prints
- Sig Fit: tried and true with room for layering but not overly baggy, sleeves longer to fit over your gloves
Buy the Burton AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Men's AK 2L Cyclic Snowboard Jacket
I have this jacket and it is perfect for all weather conditions. It is very water resistant and very comfortable. I also like the fit because it is not overly baggy. This is an awesome jacket and I would definitely recommend it to anyone
This jacket is great....Looks very nice, fits great...... wish it was warmer, we have to buy a liner for it, because it is not a warm jacket......pretty expensive for it not being warm....but I would still purcahse it again, we havent yet used it on the mountain but cant wait to give it a whirl.....
I've owned Burton AK stuff for the last 14 years, and I think it just gets better. The Cyclic jacket is only a shell so you need to layer up, but it does everything I need it to do to have a great time on the mountain and stay dry. The fit is true to the sizing chart. This jacket even works extremely well as a rain jacket around town. Plus this year's looks are killer!