Burton Men's AK 3L Freebird Snowboard Jacket
You like to earn your turns, so you want a lightweight packable jacket that can still stand up to some harsh weather check out the Burton AK 3L Freebird Snowboard Jacket for men. This Burton jacket offers their highest level of waterproofing with fully taped seams and 3-layer Gore-Tex Pro Stretch fabric. It has lots of stretch for easy mobility and an articulated [ak] Fit for room to move without being overly baggy. No built-in insulation means you can layer up for warmth as conditions demand, while the waist gaiter and the Jacket-to-Pant interface keep the pow out of your pants, and the Pit Zips vent heat on the climbs. Designed for split-boarders, the Men's AK 3L Freebird Jacket has zippered, bellowed chest pockets that will keep your skins clean and sticky for another climb once you're finished blissing out on that pillowy soft tree run.
- Fabric: Gore-Tex® Pro Stretch 40D 3-layer ripstop
- Fully taped seams with Gore-Seam® Tape
- YKK® matte water-resistant zippers for smoother performance and better drape, a cleaner finish, and overall higher strength
- Lightweight, packable design
- Zippered, bellowed chest pockets accommodate climbing skins
- Light reflective detailing
- Pit Zips
- Waist gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant interface
- Low profile fulltime Contour™ Hood with micro adjust hood cinch
- Pack-friendly seams
- Pocket-access hem cinch
- Pocket key clip
- [ak]™ Fit: a performance oriented, articulated fit for high-energy riding with cutlines and patterning engineered to mimic the body's natural flex while riding and hiking for a higher degree of mobility
Buy the Burton AK 3L Freebird Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Men's AK 3L Freebird Snowboard Jacket
Absolutely Worth the $$$
Just back from my second tour with this jacket and had to express my undying love for it. If you like to earn your turns this is the jacket for you! You can find all the specs on this jacket online, but I will just say that it is is pure awesome and would absolutely put it on par with my other arcteryx or mountain hardwear gear.