Burton Men's Breach Snowboard Jacket
You'll be free to ride in style with the Burton Breach Snowboard Jacket for men. This insulated winter jacket has the features and snowboard style that you want for a stoke-filled winter of riding and skiing. Burton's Dryride Durashell features a sweet pinstripe look and killer waterproof and breathable performance to keep you dry and ready to shred on the mountain. Pit zips let you blow off steam, while a great selection of pockets accommodate goggles, tunes and other essential items. Critical seam taping and a powder skirt seal out the weather, while the jacket's articulated patterning maintains an excellent range of motion. The fit is on the slim side of relaxed.
- Material: 2L Dryride Durashell pinstripe fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable
- Lining: Taffeta
- Insulation: 40g Thinsulate, mapped to maximize performance
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- DWR coating causes water to bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Underarm vents open to release excess heat
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached hood to keep your head warm
- Microfleece-lined pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Pass pocket for securely stowing lift ticket
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Chest pockets for extra storage
- Interior audio/goggle pocket holds gear
- Fit: Mid Fit, between relaxed and slim
Buy the Burton Breach Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Men's Breach Snowboard Jacket
Great jacket - color a little off
This is a great jacket. Nice fit and quality construction. Would highly recommend to others. Usually where L or XL and ordered a L in this jacket. The sleeve length fits perfect with the L. Is pretty straight in the fit so those with a bigger midsection may have a tough time with the straight style. Only caution I have is I thought it would be dark gray and it has a green tint to it.
Burton Breach review
This jacket fits like I was expecting. Burton has multiple styles that each fit differently. The Breach has a slightly more slimming fit that is good for both riding and using to-fro work. I always wear a large and this was the case with this jacket as well. I haven't yet had a chance to wear the jacket snowboarding, but you can easily tell that the build quality makes the jacket durable and has a decent liner to it... not toooooo thick of a liner that makes the jacket puffy. So far so good.