Burton Men's Family Tree Spliff Splitboard - SECOND QUALITY
A backcountry dynamo, the Burton Spliff Split Snowboard for men is a shorter split board built for maximum float and fun. Nug Raduction allows you to scale back 8 to 10 cm from your standard board for a lighter climb and a swift shred. This men's split board is light and poppy for easy maneuverability and is comparable to normal boards in excellent float and stability at high speeds. Split board shredders earn their turns and the 10:45's dual angle geometry has maximum impact absorption for just as aggressive shredding on a board that splits.
- SECOND QUALITY: These items were manufactured PRE-PRODUCTION by Burton. They are new in bag, but they may have minor differences in colors, graphics, and materials from the current production models. They are now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Triax™ fiberglass: Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred
- Sintered base: Durable and highly porous, get added durability and superior wax absorption for greater overall glide
- Nug Raduction: optimizes every elementâ€”from waist width and flex profile to sidecut and running length, letting you downsize up to 10cm from your normal board length
- Directional shape
- Directional flex
- Super Fly II™ core: Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Consistent edge-hold and added strength
- 10:45™ Sidewalls: extra-meaty, dual angle geometry results in bomber impact absorption
- Squeezebox: Improves performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections
- Side effects
- Pro-Tip™: A tapered tip and tail thickness reduces swing weight for easier mobility
- Infinite Ride™: This Burton-exclusive technology maximizes pop and strength by overbuilding the board, then putting it in a machine that breaks in the board for you
- Length: 148 cm
- Effective Edge: 1055 mm
- Waist Width: 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius: 6.02 m
- Stance Width: 530 mm
- Stance Location: 12.5
- Recommended rider weight: 140-190 lbs (64-86 kg)
- Responsiveness: 5
Buy the Burton Family Tree Spliff Splitboard - SECOND QUALITY for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.