Burton Men's Hackett Snowboard Jacket
Youre a mountain man, no wait, youre a snowboarder, well, eff it, you can be both in the Men's Burton Hackett Snowboard Jacket. Part of the Twin Peaks collection, this winter jacket has all the style and feel of a rugged working mans flannel and all the functionality of a premium snowboard jacket built for hard core riders. The waterproof breathable Dryride Durashell 2-Layer shell fabric keeps the elements out so you stay dry and warm all day. The 40g 3M Thinsulate Insulation keeps you warm and the X-Static panels in the arm pits help wick moisture and keep the stink down because when its dumping, the last place you want to be is the laundry mat. Burton gave this coat some heavy-hitting features like pit zips, goggle sound and pass pockets, a waist gaiter and articulated sleeves so you have all the essentials for an epic day on snow. Leave the bulky layers of your typical flannel, hoody and jacket combo behind when you pull on the all-in-one style of the Burton Hackett Jacket for men.
- Fabric: Dryride Durashell ™ 2-Layer Coated Yarn-Dyed Flannel Plaid Fabric with DWR Coating
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Quad Package Trail Mapping: Horizontal Quilted Taffeta Lining
- Insulation: 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation (40g Throughout)
- X-Static® panels in arm pits: The Silver Fiber® (40g Arm Pits)
- Fully Taped Seams
- Fulltime Bonded Heathered Fleece Contour™ Hood
- Flip-Up Collar Shield
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Pit Zips™
- Zippered, Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Stink-Proof Plush Collar
- Articulated Sleeves
- Pocket Access Hem Cinch
- Hood Cinch
- Adjustable Cuff Closures
- Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket
- Media Pocket
- Pass Pocket
- Microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Pocket Key Clip
- Glove loops
- Twin Peaks collection: a look built around rugged workwear, utility styling and a nod to Vermont roots
- Team Fit: longer than the Sig Fit with 2 inches added in the body and up to 1 inch added in the sleeves â€“ baggy!
Buy the Burton Hackett Snowboard Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Men's Hackett Snowboard Jacket
stylish and comfy
This is by far my favorite jacket. It looks amazing, the fabric looks just like real flannel, yet it is waterproof. nice deep pockets for whatever it is I need to put inside them, a waist gaiter for those pow days. Used this jacket today at sierra at Tahoe, snowed all day, it kept me warm and dry while looking very steezy.
The Burton Hackett Jacket was exactly what I was looking for. Shipment arrived right on time and with no hassle. Would definitely use Altrec again for future purchases.