Burton Men's Hostile Snowboard Jacket - SAMPLE
Whether hitting backcountry booters or bridging that first great crevasse from heel to toe side, keep things calm, cool (er, warm) and collected underneath when you layer yourself with the Men's Burton Hostile Snowboard Jacket. Mapped with Quad Package 3M Thinsulate Platinum insulation in the body, sleeves and hood, as well as X-Static antimicrobial insulations in all the right places, this low-bulk, high-warmth men's winter snowboarding jacket is ready to rock during even the coldest of temps. And for those extra-wet, northwest cement snow days, the Burton Hostile Snowboard Jacket for men is equipped with fully taped seams, drop hood construction, a jacket-to-pant interface and fully waterproof, breathable capabilities throughoutall so you can relax, ride and stay warm and dry with every landing and each linked turn.
- Note: This is a SAMPLE item that the manufacturer produced for pre-season sales. It was never used as a SAMPLE and is still new in bag. It may have minor differences in colors, graphics, and materials from the current production models. It is now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Fabric: DryRide Durashell™ 2-layer ripstop
- Lining: Horizontal quilted taffeta
- Insulation: Mapped with Quad Package 3M™ Thinsulate™ Platinum (200 g body, 100 g sleeves and hood) and X-Static® antimicrobial insulations
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 GM
- Fully taped seams
- Drop hood construction
- Sound/goggle pocket
- Chest stash pocket
- Removable waist gaiter
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Men's mid fit
- Includes men's Burton jacket features package
Buy the Burton Hostile Snowboard Jacket - SAMPLE for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.