Burton Men's Vent Snowboard Pants
Upperclassmen rule the halls just like the sick shredders rule the mountain and thats who youll see wearing the Men's Burton Vent Snowboard Pants. Part of the Varsity-inspired Narcity collection, these snow pants have high-class athletic styling and are made for everything from urban rail sessions to pow laps in the backcountry. Durable Dryride Durashell 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable with fully taped seams and a reinforced rear to keep you fully dry on wet chair rides. Burton included rider-specific features like gaiters, Ghetto Slits, a microfleece lined waistband and lots of zippered pockets to keep your spare change secure. The boys will be cool and comfy on sweaty hikes and warm spring days thanks to the crossflow enabling mesh-lined vents at the inner thigh and hips on the Vent Pant. Designed with a not-too-baggy Sig Fit, these Burton pants give you room to layer when the single digits keep the gapers in the valley.
- Shell fabric: Dryride Durashell® 2-layer coated fabric
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Engineered mesh and taffeta lining
- Fully taped seams
- Test-I-Cool Crossflow Venting®: mesh-lined vents at inner legs and crotch
- Mesh-lined exterior hip vents
- Fully taped seams
- Reinforced butt panel
- Glove loop
- Articulated knees
- Belt loops
- Boot gaiters
- Pockets: 2 rear pockets, 2 thigh cargo pockets, 2 front zippered pockets
- Denim shank closure
- Ghetto slits: zippers at inner ankles
- Jacket-to-pant interface
- Microfleece fly and waistband
- Ticket O-Ring on belt loop
- Narcity collection: an inventive take on the prep school look with athletic styling and bold color blocking
- Sig Fit: rider-focused, classic fit, built with room to sag and layer underneath, without being overly baggy; leg circumference is now slightly narrower from thigh to cuff without looking pinner
Buy the Burton Vent Snowboard Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Men's Vent Snowboard Pants
Burton knocked it out of the park when designing these. Vents on the inside and outside of each leg guarantee unsurpassed comfort on warmer days. Super roomy for layering if needed on cold days. Six pockets designed into the pants without the typical ballooned-out "cargo pants" look. Packed with more features than I've ever seen while not looking overly technical. I'm 5'9" & 165 lbs. and the Medium size fits great. Velcro cinch tabs in the waist guarantee size range from 30 to 34" most likely - I'm 32". Buy these - you won't be disappointed.
Burton Vent Snowboard Pants
I purchased the Vent pants in Ballpoint (navy blue), and the zippers are all red. The cargo pockets on these pants are very small. The pants seem fairly warm with multiple vents for those hot days. There is is a headphone wire passthrough from inside the front pocket.