Burton Process Snowboard
All-mountain shredders love the sleek and simple design of the anything-but-basic Burton Process Snowboard. This cambered snowboard offers tons of pop and smooth, continuous edge control from tip to tail, and its Twin-Like shape gives you the freestyle feel of a true twin, but with improved float and control on the rest of the mountain. Smooth Ride dampens vibrations for longer, stronger riding, while softer flexing makes this board suitable for the park/freestyle rider, but still capable of all-mountain action. Playful-yet-grippy Frostbite edges deliver superb edge-hold in packed conditions, and exaggerated Scoop tips give you a looser, more forgiving feel, for a high-tech all-mountain shredding machine that is aggressive on the steeps and playful in the park.
- Hi-Speed Quad Package: adding performance, speed and strength while reducing weight, appealing to novices, team riders and everyone in between
- The Channel: The Channel offers the quickest, easiest way to mount your bindings with the most stance options possible. Take control of your stance and your board like never before, micro-adjust your width and angles with ALL major binding formats including EST®, Re:Flex™, and Disc. M6 hardware means compatibility with all major binding companies, making it a choice for any rider.
- Board Bend: Camber
- Shape: Twin-like
- Flex: Directional
- Feel: Medium (4 out of 10 on Burton's scale, 1 being Softest, 10 being Most Responsive)
- Core: Super Fly® with Dualzone™ EGD™ uses a mix of hard and soft woods to save weight and increase pop and response
- Fiberglass: Triax™ fiberglass gives a versatile flex and response for all-mountain performance
- Base: Sintered base is lightning-quick, durable, and holds wax longer
- Sidewalls: 10:45™ sidewalls are extra beefy for bomber impact protection
- Smooth Ride™
- Frostbite Edges
- Pro Tip™ uses a thinner tip and tail for reduced swing weight
- Infinite Ride™ consists of Burton overbuilding the board, and then breaking it in at the factory, for a ride that stays crisp and poppy season after season
- Length: 152 cm, 155 cm, 157 cm, 159 cm, 162 cm
- Effective Edge: 1165 mm (152); 1195 mm (155); 1215 mm (157); 1235 mm (159); 1625 mm (162)
- Tip/Tail Width: 290.1 mm (152); 293.2 mm (155); 294.9 mm (157); 298.6 mm (159); 301.8 mm (162)
- Waist Width: 249 mm (152); 251 mm (155); 252 mm (157); 255 mm (159); 257 mm (162)
- Sidecut Radius: 7.7 m (152); 7.9 m (155); 8 m (157); 8.2 m (159); 8.4 m (162)
- Stance Width: 21-22 in
- Stance: Setback 1/5 in
Buy the Burton Process Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.