Burton Women's Dandridge Down Snowboard Jacket
This last week of sub-zero temperatures has kept the gapers off the mountain, but you're good to go no matter how low that mercury drops in the Burton Dandridge Down Snowboard Jacket for women. This Burton puffy keeps you warm with engineered 550-fill down insulation -- thicker around your core and thin where you want less bulk like your shoulders and arms. The buttery-soft DRYRIDE Durashell fabric is waterproof and breathable to beat back gnarly storms while the smooth taffeta lining helps regulate interior moisture. Pit Zips cool you down on hikes and the removable hood, removable waist gaiter and removable Hand Panties all help seal out the pow. The perfect mix of clean, retro-inspired style, and playful color options, the Burton Women's Dandridge Down Snowboard Jacket is a lady-shredder's best friend.
- Shell fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric features technical weatherproofing and breathable properties in a buttery soft yet bomber package
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Insulation: 550 down
- Lining: printed taffeta
- Removable Magic Stitch Lycra® Hand Panties
- Removable Waist Gaiter
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood: designed and built for standing sideways, throw this ergonomic hood up and still be able to see where you're riding
- Mesh-lined Pit Zips with zippers that won't snag
- Contoured collar lined with fleece
- DRYRIDE™ fabric with taped seams and DWR finish
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Articulated sleeves
- Pocket Access hem cinch
- Hood cinch
- Goggle/media pocket
- ATM pocket
- Pocket key clip
- Glove loops on sleeves
- Bomber YKK® zippers
- Atomic 10 Collection
- Women's Sig Fit: tried-and-true fit, built for riding but with feminine cutlines; sleeves feature a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings
Buy the Burton Dandridge Down Snowboard Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Dandridge Down Snowboard Jacket
great stylin coat!
Great coat loved the styling and color(brown). Not the warmest coat ended up using a patagonia down on bitter cold days. The cut is loose and comfortable and got several compliments on the slopes.
This jacket is very warm and comfortable! It's not heavy at all and very easy to move around when you are skiing or snowboarding. It has really subtle checkered pattern overall and I love it. I am 5'3" and 100lbs and bought xsmall but it is a little too big, I wish they had xxsmall then it'd be perfect! Also I'd wish for is a few more pockets, but overall I'm happy with my purchase!
Too Baggy for Me
I think this would have been a good jacket if they had an XXS. I'm 5'2 and 105 lbs and it looks very big on me, especially in the hips area. It flares out quite a bit and I look like a pear. It might look like all the baggy snowboarding jackets if you're on the slopes, but if you want to wear this out on the town, it may look too loose fitting. The fabric is waterproof and looks very durable, but there are no taped seams. There are no additional pockets besides a chest pocket and two side pockets. Otherwise, this a very lightweight and warm jacket. I also like how the storm flap uses velcro enclosure. It makes for easy access to the zipper. I would recommend to someone who likes a baggier fit, or just wants to use this as a snowboarding jacket only.