Burton Women's Feather Snowboard - SECOND QUALITY
The upgraded Women's Burton Feather Snowboard now has V-Rocker to give a catch-free ride and better float across powdery fresh snow. Named appropriately, this snowboard is playful, light and easy to maneuver with tapered shaping designed to be easy on the muscles by requiring less effort to turn and float in fresh pow. Twin flex allows you to ride in both directions and a softer flex and mellower edge tune means less worry about catching edges while you work hard to improve your riding skills from peak to park on a reliable snowboard.
- SECOND QUALITY: These items were manufactured PRE-PRODUCTION by Burton. They are new in bag, but they may have minor differences in colors, graphics, and materials from the current production models. They are now being offered to you at a discount. Score!
- Women's-Specific True Flex: Optimizes women's board design to match the geometry and finesse of female riders
- Cruise Control: Catch-free combo of a softer flex and mellower edge tune
- V-Rocker™: Continuous rocker between your feet and in front of your feet towards the tip and tail creates catch-free playfulness and improved float from peak to park
- Directional Shape: The classic, most versatile snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- Taper: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow flotation
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- Fly® Core: Classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop, and strength
- Biax™ Fiberglass: Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel
- Extruded Base: Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance
- Mid Wide: Optimized around a size US 10â€“10.5 men's boot, the added waist width eliminates toe and heel drag, thus increasing stability and fun
- Length: 140 cm, 144 cm, 149 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm
- Effective Edge: 1072.5 mm (140 cm); 1115 mm (144 cm); 1155 mm (149 cm); 1195 mm (153 cm); 1225 mm (156 cm)
- Waist Width: 232mm (140 cm); 236 mm (144 cm); 238 mm (149 cm); 240 mm (153 cm); 245 mm (156 cm)
- Sidecut Radius: 6.71m (140 cm); 6.99m (144 cm); 7.21m (149 cm); 7.49m (153 cm); 7.68m (156 cm)
- Stance Width: 480 mm (140 cm); 505 mm (144 cm); 530 mm (149 cm); 530 mm (153 cm); 530 mm (156 cm)
- Stance Location: 25
- Recommended rider weight: 90-120 lbs, 41-54 kg (140 cm); 100-130 lbs, 45-59 kg (144 cm); 120-155 lbs, 54-70 kg (149 cm); 130-170 lbs, 59-77 kg (153 cm); 135-175 lbs+, 61-79 kg+ (156 cm)
- Responsiveness: 2 out of 10 on Burton's scale
Buy the Burton Feather Snowboard - SECOND QUALITY for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Feather Snowboard - SECOND QUALITY
Great Board for the price
I bought this board for my girlfriend for her birthday and she loves it. She is a directional rider and just loves to cruise down the mountain. This board is great for directional riders who just like to ride one way down a mountain and relax.
Quality board at a steal
I purchased this board because the burton board finder at their website recommended this specific board for my build. I had the choice of buying a second at a cheaper price and I was hesitant at first, but took the risk anyway. Upon arriving, the board was brand new. It came with original wrapping and all. I even had a hard time finding the "2nd" engraving underneath the board. The only difference my board had over the "1st" quality is that the color was off. For me, that was just fine. As long as the board functioned well. I then took it to the mountains and surprisingly, I made my very first turns using this board. My learning curve was cut down by a lot. Maybe it was because of the catch-free edge or the v-rocker shape or whatever Burton technology had on this board. All I can say is that, this is the best quality board at a bargain price. Way better than the rentals at the ski resort. I could not be happier!
Awesome and a good price
i dont see any "second quality" of this board, but it offers at a lower price. i think it is very worth at its price. this board came with original package as other burton snowboard. i will recommend this snowboard to women beginners rider!! love it !!