Burton Women's Heidi Snowboard Jacket
Get exceptional features and performance from a jacket that doesn't scream "Mountain Muffin, with the Women's Burton Heidi Snowboard Jacket. Clean, and classy, with a hint of old school military influence, this waterproof, breathable shell will go from the hill to a night on the town with an air of sophistication. A fulltime Contour hood, and tall knit chafe free collar work with removable wrist gaiters and a removable waist gaiter to minimize uncomfortable intrusions. The powder skirt is also Burton jacket-to-pant interface compatible. Mesh lined pit zips and articulated sleeves bump up the comfort quotient, as do the microfleece lined handwarmer pockets. There is also an external media pocket and internal flip pass pocket. Go with the everyday fit and style of the B by Burton line, and the Heidi Snowboard Jacket for women from Burton.
- Shell fabric: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2L
- Waterproof / Breathable: 10,000 MM / 10,000 G
- Lining: satin
- Fully taped seams
- Womenâ€™s Burton Jacket Features Package:
- Adjustable cuff closures
- Articulated sleeves
- Chafe-free collar
- Contour hood
- Engineered lining
- Glove loops
- Microfleece handwarmer pockets
- Pass pocket
- Knit Rib Collar
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Pit Zips™
- Removable Lycra® Wrist Gaiters
- Removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface
- B By Burton collection: the expressive style lab featuring luxury trims, denims, leather and wax finishing
- Womenâ€™s Sig Fit: tried-and-true fit, built for riding but with feminine cutlines, sleeves feature a bit of extra length to fit over your gloves and keep snow out when strapping into your bindings
Buy the Burton Heidi Snowboard Jacket for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Burton Women's Heidi Snowboard Jacket
Love this jacket
I was looking for a comfortable snowboard jacket that could fit a few layers underneath. I am a a true size medium so I ordered a large to wear a fleece with it. The jacket fits perfectly for snowboarding and looks really good, its not too short and will be comfortable on the mountain. I would recommend this jacket to a friend.
Great jacket, but...
I bought this jacket for boarding and I even used it snowmobiling. It's a great jacket at a great price. The quality is excellent and I love all the details and pockets. My only issue is that I have worn it twice, and the first time the wrist gaiter tore on the left hand, and i sewed it myself. The second time it tore on the right hand. Now i have to repair that too. Not so happy about that, but otherwise a great looking jacket that stops a lot of wind!